In Excel 2013, 13 features of Excel 2010 have been discontinued or significantly changed.
Here is the list and the links.
- Browser View Options are in a different location
- Pyramid and cone chart types have changed to column and bar chart shapes
- Save as Template is no longer on the Chart Tools ribbon
- The blank workbook on the Start screen isn’t based on Book.xltx.
- New from Existing option is no longer available
- Changing the chart type of an individual data series in a chart has changed
- The way you save and use a workbook template has changed
- The Split Box control is gone
- Save a Workspace is gone
- Microsoft Clip Organizer is gone
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager is gone
- Exit no longer available in Office Backstage view
- Fax templates aren’t installed with Office
Indeed, these features were not really popular, so it’s not a big issue if they have been removed.